Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tickled!

I know, I know.  It's been longer than a week since my last post.  Let's not speak of that.  Suffice to say that the husband has been wholly inoperative, having caught a cold.  Out of commission, which has meant that it was all me, baby. ALL me.

I've been running on empty (and more than a little annoyed).  (But let's not speak of that, either.)

Look at what I got to do this morning!

Holds two diapers and a little pack of wipes, or a changing mat

Never you mind the few imperfections:  this sewer isn't perfect!  All in good time.
It only took a few minutes (stretched out, of course, over a few days).  But here we are, and it is cute!  For a gender-neutral scheme, I think it's cheerful and delightful.

One more, all closed up:


Just in case you want to do one yourself, and you could--here's the simple tutorial for a diaper clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment