Friday, September 12, 2014

At the Amusement Park

We recently got a great deal on season passes to Six Flags:  free parking, admission to the park this year and next, and lots of free passes for friends.  It's only 45 minutes away, so an easy day trip for us.  Here are Stephen's thoughts on the park:

Six Flags is a great amusement park for everyone big or small.  The views is great:  you can see every ride, especially Bizarro [the biggest roller coaster--Mom's edit], Slingshot and Goliath, and New England Sky Screamer.  You can hear more than you can see.  It doesn't matter where you are in the park:  you can always hear Bizarro running.  If Bizarro can't be heard, then people and other rides will be.  I did feel my throat tighten as Bizarro dropped, and I pictured myself on it.  I also felt the nice, cool water of Blizzard River.  I smelled all the junky food in the shacks.  Six Flags is a great place and I can't think of anyone who doesn't like being there.

Beatrice has this to say:

Everyone was talking.  Everyone on the Bizarro was screaming.  I tasted ice cream and cheeseburger.  I saw the Sky Screamer and Bizarro.  The seat on the Crime Wave was safe, and the bar was cold on my legs.  It was great at Six Flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment