Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Some silence!

Sorry about that.  It's been so long I have to make a mention of it.  I was hoping I could just skate under it and pretend I haven't been not posting for the last several months.  Eek!

Honestly I've been overwhelmed by everything.  The demands of another little person who believes sleep is for the weak (at least during the day).  Pulling together everything for everyone else.  Sorting out my anxiety and learning how to live with it (and this silly heart condition).  I'm feeling better now, thanks!

Maybe at another time I'll have the urge to spell all of that out--I think I will--I'm really not trying to duck away from it.  I just want to get back up on the horse again and get this thing in motion.  Twice a week is my goal, and I think I can do it.

So thank you if you've hung in there and kept checking only to find that I'm not around.  And thank you for making it through this post, which isn't anything more than an apology.  Stay tuned--I have something else to say that's much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment